Friday 16 April 2010

You are the king of the divan...

I've got a new lease of life! I'm going out and running cross-country, just me and my breathing and my heartbeat (Top tip: keep these with you at all times)...I feel like a runner again. The sun is shining, the birds are twittering (even without opposable thumbs) and all is right with the world.

Of course, due to the cosmic seesaw effect, or good karma bad karma or a Hawkingesque distortion of the space-time continuum, when I am up it seems Mr A is down. He's post-viral and laid up as effectively as Heathrow Airport. Ca plane pour moi? Non, c'est grounded. I am on top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find is...that Dave is poorly. Is this to do with the fact that Kaprun, Austria is an anagram of "a kraut spa ruin"? En quatre couleurs? I think we should be told...

You can't claim us, we live here!

The Other Atomic Hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment